Thursday, May 03, 2007

I......... have a problem

or a hundred million gazillion. I am addicted to myspace. The thing is, I know it's a phase, just like everthing else in my ADHD life. It will go away soon, right? My cell phone definatley doen't ring as much anymore. Although I carry it around with me like a lifeline. I wish someone would text me. Holy dumb blog today. I am so scattered I can't concentrate on anything. Come over here and take a nap with me. I want so badly to be able to call someone over for a quick nap. I could temporary close this lonely hole with J, but what good is that? Then I get all of his drama back in my life. Can't have it. Two forty a.m.:text: I'm sad.I'm gonna shoot myself in the mouth. My response, nothing, I fell asleep. Shitty (sing song voice). I don't need that shit. What the fuck ever. Then there's HIM, I need sex as much as you. Fuck me baby, fuck me! Barfola!!! What the fuck? Men, fuck that shit, women too. It sounded good, really convincing, but who is trying to be convinced, you or me? I am a runner, I know the routine. Run, run, girlfriend...Frustration, just words to you, you're not in my head, the whole story to fit all of these tidbits is in here, running like a slide show. Pictures making a story. I know who and you don't. Unless you are who, then you know... or should. Quick, get the girl some meds, she's lost it. Kbaby's sleeping. All the same, boring when he's awake too. I will meet you and we will know right away. Save me from the mundane. Can you really fuck up a kid? Or are they take it as it comes beings until they learn otherwise. Stop now.

No comments: