Friday, November 14, 2008

Her

All these feeling I have for her are undeniable.
I haven't even tried,
like usual,
to push them away for fear of later pain.

I want to be fully
consumed
by her.

I want to wake every morning

with her by my side,

with her in my arms,

with her scent embedded in my olfactory,

the touch of her skin lingering on my fingertips.

I hear her
laugh
in the
wind.

Her smile
brightens
my darkest thoughts.

The taste of her

sweet body

lasts on my tongue.

Her breath on my
neck
awakens my soul.

The softness of her
eyes
right before she kisses

me

can take me to heaven
and
back.

She is my
balance.
She is my
calm.
She is my
hope.

This is only the
beginning.
What is to come
remains
to be seen.

My future is inspired
With her by my side,
countering my harsh
with her softness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wowsers... i cant wait to meet her

MR