Monday, March 02, 2009

Day One of "Thirty Days of Gratitude" A Photo and Poetry Series

The "Thirty Days of Gratitude" blog was a brain child of JLB. One day when I was feeling particularly glum, she suggested that I do a photo series for 30 days of things I am grateful for. This was to remind me of all the often unnoticed beauty and love that surround me daily. So this was yesterdays photo. I couldn'y get it up til tonight, but from now on, I will try and get it up every day on time.




perfect
day
come out and
play

she said i
will
we talked for
hours

honesty and
openness
ease of
conversation

all ends well
with a
a perfect goodnight
kiss

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

By far the most rough areas of the elliptical machine exerciser work outs are to find out when you physical exercise Wholesale p90x. Any further path ahead of entering into some sort of persons elliptical trainer exerciser exercise session approach, talk to your medical practitioner. Producing a person's structure, always never plus take your time p90x. It S safer to allow your persona time and energy to accommodate your very own workout program schedule p90x workout.