Thursday, June 17, 2010

It seems like:

All I ever do is bitch about the negative things in my life on this blog, huh? Well I kinda do. This is more my super secret hideout for when I feel so bad I am not sure what to do, so I write. I want to let my few readers know that I do have another blog that is kept much more current and is a little less emo. It is called Two Queer Hippies. I am not just a pile of mushy emotional crap, I actually do things too!

Also, after my super emotional weekend, I realized that I have hit my rock bottom with her drinking and I am now, at the insistance of my friends and therapist, going to Al-Anon. I chose to go. I do not feel forced and, boy, after my first meeting, I felt better. Even though it seems like I am all alone in this, even after I hear others stories, I for sure know I am not now. I know that it is ok and good to love her, I just need to find a different way to show her. She is my soulmate. For better of for worse, that's what I am signed on for. I just hope she still feels the same way.

I am going on a solo roadtrip to Alaska, starting tomorrow afternoon. I will try to be updating as I go. Some of the posts may be the same on both blogs, but you know there will be emo stuff on here. Haha. Akthough the roadtrip portion is solo, I am meeting her up there. She is also taking a roadtrip of sorts, She is doing a motorcycle endurance race called Hoka Hey. Seven thousand miles on a Sportster! She's crazy and I love her. I haven't told her that I am going to Al-Anon. I plan to tell her on this trip. I am pretty sure she will support me, since she doesn't dispute having a problem.

Viva Alaska!

1 comment:

Brendan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.