Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blessings

When you are blind to your world, you miss all the subtle blessings in your life. I am not talking God stuff or anything. I have had a rough couple of days and I have learned a few lessons. How I felt is how someone is feeling now. What a terrible feeling. I have inflicted that pain on this person and I didn't know or remember the feeling. I will not change my path, but I will change the way I speak and use my body language. Last night I talked to K. She reminded me of my strong spirit and how it's love and unending acceptance can be overwhelming. Today a woman was sent to my door to sell something. This happens alot. She was really sent to show me all the small blessings around me. I know she wasn't sent to Phoenix for me. I told her so and she said she knew we were supposed to meet, but that there was another one she was really sent to. A friend for a reason, a friend for a season a friend for a life......which one, who knows? I may be behind on bills, have an empty pantry, but I have my friend who stays up all night to tell me I am good. I have earthangel_1965 to remind me there are like people in this world who share my dreams. I smell like her, she hugged me so many times. I have my midgets to teach me patience every moment. And so many others who I NEED in my life. Sometimes I lose track, but I always have it in my heart that there is a reason for every triumph and sorrow. Every heartbreak will repair. I hope I touch someone's life like so many touch mine.

No comments: