Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I'm the biggest asshole...or I like girls?

It's been a fucking weird week. HE moved out. I went to CA for 30 minutes. I like a girl. I fucked up my anniversery, bad, I had a date with someone else that night. Ok so, HE slept at HIS new place for the first time on Sunday night, that was until I called HIM at 9:30 and told HIM HE needed to come home so I could go on a rescue mission to Cally. The girl was in need of a ride home for various non-postable reasons and I had to make a split decision, here comes the song, Should I stay or should I go now? If I stay there will be trouble, If I go it will be double. So sitting in my town at a gas station, I asked WWKD? And K said, if it was you stranded I would already be on the road. That sealed it. On the road again... so at 11pm, I was on the road to PS, CA. At threee fifteen, I got there, by three thirty, we were leaving. Safe, sound and sick. That shit really fucks with a person. A few heaves later and we were off again. I checked her pulse, felt her head and held her hand the whole way, I didn't know what else to do. Home safe and sound, but exausted by nine am. At my house we tried to sleep, then around two, I did it. I kissed her. I was unsure if she liked it, but she keeps coming back for more, so now I have less doubt....or really, none. I had tickets for the hockey game on Tuesday, so I asked her out. We went, but it turns out Tuesday was my anniversery. How bad do I suck? HE remembered and got me a card and a book and I took out my lover. I'm an asshole-ee-ol-ee-ole. 2nd night away and HE was just that, away. HE comes over everyday and I let HIM. She says I should just tell HIM I have moved on, but how can I when I don't even know for sure if I have? Oh wait, I have and I like it. HELL YEAH!! I really like her. Like close to love. I must, cuz who drives 10 hours in a row for someone who is just ok? So recap, I like girls, oh and HE knows, and I am an asshole, but a really good friend. Hmmmm....And it's only wednesday.

No comments: