Sunday, April 08, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

3 weeks together everyday and some nights. Did it. My expectations were higher for myself. I was nervous, SHE kept it light. Sleeping at my house isn't good. We wake alot. Can't get comfy. If it ends, HE will be so happy and all knowing. I hate HIM worse for that. Then what? Another girl? A boy? HIM? I am neglecting my family, but HE is over here every*fucking*day. Nights, mornings, weekends. I have to spend mucho time away from home. Time away from the kids. HE and SHE fight, but not with eachother, only through me. I don't think SHE can handle the whole family thing. I don't blame HER. I don't like them either right now. No*no*no yells all the time, then there is old ichy tooth and I can't forget about sweaty eyes. Then there's K. She needs me to be her ear, but I don't have an ear in her. I am in love, but so conflicted. (If you read this, I don't take love lightly, but don't be afraid, I am not obsessive, nor do I have expectations of you.) There is so much pressure. Pressure to fit a label, to learn a whole new way, to be the old me. Me is re-invented everyday. I don't have to make a choice today, right now. I want to have it all my way, GOD DAMMIT!! This life is mine. I have choosen each path I have taken so far and I am very aware of where I am now, but I am at a fork and I can't turn around once I make the choice, therefore I must ponder. Am I using or being used? Is it even a question of that. SHE asked me yesterday if SHE was just a distraction. Yeah maybe not, I have been able to see things in a new light. SHE lets me feel genuinly happy. We have so much and so little common ground. Our twentys were night and day. My demons were domestic, HERS imported. I knew what I was doing that day at the park. I welcomed you in the woods. I enjoy every minute we are together. I honestly don't know what to do with you, what to say to you, how to make you feel good. SHE is everything I wanted, but nothing I expected. Kind, patient, beautiful, fun, funny, loving, affectionate, so imperfectly perfect, strong, brave, proud, HER smile is amazing...Did she test me the other day with the picture? See my reaction? I am really willing to do alot for HER. But I don't know if the willingness is mutual. Is it? SHE is leaving anyway. Once she is gone, I am afraid I will lose HER forever. Her old ways will catch up and it's not that I don't have faith in HER. What a terrible curse. But is it more of a burden than mine? We are in two sepeate ball parks but playing the same game. Getting dumb now, gotta go to bed. Finish watching LW, season 1, waiting for Friday.

No comments: