Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All right, universe, i get it!!!!

It will be easier to feel free once you accept the limitations now being placed on you. Keep in mind that this isn't about living without boundaries. Rather, it's about working within them. Don't try to push the edges of the envelope. Restrain yourself just enough to maintain the status quo. Whatever difficulties you must face, life will probably be easier within a few days.

This was my horoscope today. Now to apply it.... My boundries are definately parenthood. The kids are going away for two weeks in a few weeks. Some of those days, HE will be gone too. I will have a few days of freedom from my kids, but there is still the rest of my life. work within the boundries.... whew. I can do that. I am a mom first, an individual second. I should tape that shit to my mirror. i keep thinking "after this week...", but then another week comes. How long can I put things off? As for now, I hear it loud and clear. It's 10:41, so who knows what will happen at 10:42, but at least I have this to remind me.

No comments: