Sunday, May 06, 2007

Seises de fucking Mayo

Ok. So. Good thing my phone rang yesterday or that post could have gone on forever. Eeeegads. K and I went to the Sugarland show last night. What a fucking amazing show. JN puts so much energy into her performance, it is unbelievable!! K and I were d-runk before the show and got drunker during. We got called Lesbos, I guess for holding hands. Hey Lesbo, you have yer sunglasses on, Hey Lesbo, don't ignore me, Hey Lesbo, tell yer lesbo friend she still has her sunglasses on. I guess i was too drunk to fight or I might have fucked someone's shit up!!!! Haha, not really. That guy was kinda short, I'da just bitch-slapped him and been on with my night. But, as it was, I couldn't hardly walk, so that guy got off lucky... The night did not go as planned. never does I guess. I am dying to go out dancing and as of this weekend, have not been able to. Anyway, I convinced myself I was sober enough to drive home with a sizable amount of goods in my bag. STUPID!!! I was alright, stayed in the lines, k watched from behind for a while, but wow, I'm an idiot. Kids came home today, found out they may be going to Georgia for two weeks with in-laws....FUCKIN' A!!! that would be fabulous. i love my kids, but I am really loving my own time. So the two weeks after school gets out, i am going to be free to do what I want. Roadtrip, anyone? Don't care where, just that it's not too big of a rush. I love to be on the road. Maybe some beach time? Oh the possibilities.....

No comments: