Saturday, June 02, 2007

What A Long Strange Trip

Holy Moley. I am stressing hard core right now. I'm at my folks house. Brought a friend with me. I was supposed to have this fucking fantastic weekend wakeboarding, but instead, I am wishing I was home. I guess I will start with last night, although this week deserves some props. I had no kids all week. I took care of four, yes four, sick people. I am really sick of sick people. I guess I am going to start on Monday even though it's Saturday night. E, A and I got back from Mexico around 2 am Monday morning. I actually can't remember Monday. I feel like I have lived lifetimes since then. Tuesday, I hung out with E almost all day. That night, we went to a Mercury game. I was wasted. What's new these days, huh? Anyway, I had a great time. I met some new people. One, I seem to be thinking about. I can't think about getting to know someone now. I am trying to know myself. I am really self conscious about all my baggage. It seems that I will get to know someone and they will find out about my situation and it will all be worthless. Besides, I don't need anyone in my life right now. That person would probably get sick too and I would have to take care of them. I am not resentful, ya'll, but a fourth person just got sick on me today and I just want everyone to be well. Back to tues. During the game, J texted me and basically told me to Fuck Off cuz i was already drunk when we were supposed to go get a drink together. Haven't talked to him since. Probably won't again. After the game, we thought about going out dancing, but the two I was with didn't want to and I was too drunk to go alone, cuz I shouldn't have been driving. So no dancing for me! On the way home, I laid some verbal vomit all over E. I told her alot of what was on my mind and it felt good. Later I was worried that she felt burdened. She did, but hopefully not anymore. I stayed up pretty late. Wed I woke up, found a wakeboard on Craigslist. Drove to fucking Queen Creek to buy it. On my way, HE called to offer me a job at HIS work for cash. I accepted, but after I found out that HE offered it to H first. Holy hell, H? Are you invading everywhere? Don't worry sista, I don't blame you. It just gets crazier for you. I work for HIM. After I leave, I go to E's and take her to the doctor. She is still swollen and generally shitty. After we get back from the doc, we hang out. Then A, her "not-girl", comes over and E jumps from one sym-pathetic to another. D called and wanted to go dancing...early, like 7. Nobody goes out that early, I tell her. She accuses me of blowing her off for E. Not even. E has A now, I have been replaced. Ha ha. I go home and D says she's on her way. By this time, its late. She gets there and she's fucking sick. Puking!!!!!! And she still wants to go out. The vibe sucks in the car. V is trying to be comforting. I am wanting to jump from the car. She eats, feels a little better. We go to Cash. I am trashed...again. Had another anyway tho. It's poker night there, so no dancing. Nice atmosphere tho. Moving on to Glam. Not a good scene. Moving again to BS West. What the hell, I'll have another. I danced my ass off. D joined a gay football league. That was funny. I was a third wheel again. That sucked, luckily, I was too drunk to really notice. We left pretty early cuz D got sick again. I was supposed to be at HIS work the next morning at 10. As you can imagine, I overslept. I called and said I was gonna be late. He gave me shit, so I decided I would earn his shit. I stopped at Mama Java's and J was there. I ended up talking to her for another hour. She told me to get a lawyer fast. She and I are very similar. It's like talking to myself sometimes. Anyway, that talk was really good. I was an hour and a half late for work. Ha ha. Thursday night I got my tongue re-pierced. Love it. Then I went to the Vine for a drink and dinner with HIM and my sis. C called and said she was so sick she couldn't move. I brought her crackers and vitawater and sat with her til she fell asleep. I went home, so ready for bed, then came 1:30am text from HIM asking me to text HIM that everything would be OK. I called instead. Big fucking mistake. We got in a huge fight. He kept on insinuating that I was a bad mother. That I put my "new lifestyle" ahead of my boys. I told HIM that I was getting a lawyer. There was an underlying reason why he was shitty tho. He has a crush on a girl. NO FUCKING WAY GUESS WHO? That's right H. Mutha Fucking H. Holy hell. First E then HIM. Wow. Well, I guess he can move on. I'm over it. He made an ass of himself I guess over text and so I spent the night on the phone with HIM. Til 4 am. I had to be up at 7 to get Ki to the doc at 75th Ave and Deer Valley. I'm up, I get her there and we hang all day. D calls freaking about the auction. Ki and I spent the afternoon looking at chics on myspace. She likes the more femme ones and I like them more boi. It was fun. She really let me in on a lot. I had no idea that she was so lesbian at heart. It was a real eye opener. Anyway I left there. Went to D's. Put on make-up all by myself. Usually my sis does it. I was supposed to go out with KR, but we mutually cancelled. I had a secret agenda and lost my guts. I wanted to go clubbing and hunting for the girl I met the other night. But it was not to be as I needed to be up at 430am to drive to Page to wakeboard all weekend. Which brings us to present day....I think. I have really lost track. Picked up Ki at 5am. On the road. Got here at 1030. Trip was really fun. We took a bunch of pics. When we got here, the house was tense as hell. My other sis was an argumentative bitch. My mom...well she was just herself. My dad and her fought all day. Put me down at lunch for letting baby K paint his face in drag. Ki was really mad and called them fuckers over text. Finally we are going out to the lake. I can't wait to get into the water. I am gonna pick it up quick and run with it. I should be pro by next year.... well I can dream. We waited in the sun for 30 minutes and Dad didn't show up with the boat. Turns out the brakes locked on the trailer. No wakeboarding for me. Ki is sick. She probably won't even go with us in the a.m. The trailer is fixed. I am really tired. I am also embarrassed about the fam. I just want to be home. Luckily, home seems to be text away. Thanks KR. Tomorrow we have a whole itinerary planned for the return trip. Hope at least that goes as planned. For now....

No comments: