Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Loose

Not my giney, asshole!! No ma, I am really drunk right now. Who knows what will come out in this blog. Went to Mexico Saturday morning. Come home Monday morning around 2 am. I had a fucking blast. I do believe the only time I was sober was (not on the car ride, that's for damn sure) when I passed out at 7pm Sat night. At least all my friends passed out with me. What a strange ride this has been. Friday was fucked up. Drama with E and H. Holy fucking shit. I actually puked because I was so pissed. Never happened. I was shaking and crying and trying to hold it together for 7, yes 7 little kids, but I vomited. Situation, irrelevant. But the strangest thing happened. I immediately told them both, right then, that what they did was uncool, then I told them that I couldn't talk to them right then and later I called each separately. I know what I felt and i remember my hands shaking and the puking, but I don't recall the feeling. I was, am, not even pissed anymore. Tonight I went out to see the Mercury play. Fun shit. Met some hot girls. Hung out with E's "girlfriend", not H, names A. A is a really cool girl. We are going to hang with the 'rents on the lake this weekend together. Kinda funny actually. I actually asked E if it was OK, which I really didn't need to do. Less drunk now. Talked to sis on the phone. Going now to bed. G'Night. More later, cuz I have a feeling today had some serious breakthroughs. My cobwebs are gone. Literally and figuratively.

No comments: