Sunday, July 29, 2007

Anyone Want to Dance?

So I had a date. It had to be postponed for a week, I was sad about that, but whatever. I meet her at the bar fro 2 step lessons. She couldn't stop jumping around and moving. I started to suspect she was on something, but i couldn't get E alone to ask her. I asked her why she was so hyper and I called her cracky once also. She did not like that... E kept looking at us so I assumed she noticed too. Anyway after the lesson, she started to come down. She said she needed to go out to the car to get a lollipop. Claiming hypoglycemia. She finished the sucker and i expect that she would pop back up, but then she starts biting her lower and scrunching her face up. She started to fall asleep at the table. (Je called i between all this and I was a little perturbed because I wanted to talk to her but couldn't because I was on the worst date ever.) This girl finally leaves. Scrunch scrunch, chew chew. I call Je immediatley. I tell her I had the worst date ever and she says, sorry. Then she says, no I'm not really sorry. She likes me.... So here I am, no better off than last week, with no dance partner and now a third notch on the disater girl belt.

And just cuz I don't want to start a whole new blog...

I really like Je. She's smart, funny and, I think, hella sexy. The problem is, I don't want to like her. She's so far away. I want to be near her, right now, in fact. Out of the girls I have hung out with so far, she is the only one who has really turned me on. With the exception of course of one person. Hehe... Maybe it's just the more experirnce I have with girls, the more natural things come? I don't know, but I don't feel intimidated by her at all. I don't feel the pressure of expectation. Could it be the distance? I'm not really worried about it all the time, just when I think about it.

No comments: