Monday, July 30, 2007

So many questions, no answers

What would you say your strengths are? Your weaknesses? Who would you say has had a great impact on your life and why? Are you looking for a career or a job? Are you willing to relocate? In case you can't tell, I have a job interview tomorrow. The first interview is on the phone. Then a follow up in person. I am really nervous. I am more worried I will get the job, then not. I have never turned down a job offer before. Not even a stupid one. I think the summer with the kids made me crazy enough to go back to work, but summer is ending in two and a half weeks. Shit. Well, wish me luck? How about wish me to figure out what it is I truly want. The money would be good. I asked for a nice salary. What would I do with baby K? The older boys? My house? My social life? Target? I am so ahead of myself, it is ridiculous! It's just a phone interview! Follow up tomorrow.

No comments: