Thursday, July 05, 2007

I could come out of this PE#1

I could blame the alcohol. Or the MJ. S really likes this girl or wants her. I probably should have not let her advance. But the attention feels good. Especially when the object of my attention is busy. Haha!! You my nummer one fren. I luv you long time!!! But if I keep on this path, I could make enemies everywhere I go. I am definitely more interested in making friends with S than fucking B. Although, her stomach was so tight...and soft. Ahhh.... back on track. I know this community is very small and I don't want to rock the boat. I have never had so much drama in my life. Since March, it has been rumors and hurt feelings and cry cry cry. She said she said bullshit. All the time. I wonder if anyone has really studied the reasons behind lesbianism. I get it that some girls are just born to love fa-ji-ta, but others turn to it. (Throat clearing) Is there an emotional imbalance? A need to be in chaos? If so, I fit in perfectly. Great. I have found a home. I'm no longer an orphan! Thank you Mommy Warbucks!!

Last night was the fourth of July. I am pretty sure we went up to the mountain to see fireworks, but I don't remember many. I got a head massage and a back massage. I licked and got licked. I earned a nickname and lived up to another. I handled E's butthurtedness. Got stoned and missed out on getting restoned. Smalking, Smitting, and Smimming. Turned down a boy, turned down a boy, turned down a boy. You left me with a strange boy, jackass. Well I'm over it. Ha!

I love my friends. I love you all!! I don't do well with being an enemy, so S, I am sorry. I really didn't mean any harm, but I was perfectly aware of your intention and I ignored them for my own benefit. I suck. I have guilt. Will you still dance with me?

I think the heat is making me delirious. <3<3<3<3

1 comment:

Mrs. Resendiz de Perez said...

narcism is the reason for lesbianism, I like myself so much I want to be with someone so very very like me . . .