Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So much

The divorce thing is on hold. Why? I am too lazy. I know it's the right decision. I just can't get my ass in gear. The A/C broke yesterday, oh yeah, this whole week we are under heat advisories. It only about 98 in the house. No problem. I called HIM to tell HIM it was broken and he said, *oh*. Typical. Really. I'll take care of it. With all three kids in tow, I will learn how to fix an AC unit. It was so goddamn hot in the house last night that I slept on the trampoline. My back is killing me. I need to buy a cot or something. HE got a credit card. Such a bad idea. HE doesn't even pay HIS student loans and now HE wants to add more debt on. Idiot. I mean really. HE's 31, HE should get money management by now. I would think. You don't have it, you shouldn't spend it. Will it come to bite me in the ass later? I plan to keep only my debt. I have two credit cards, very low balances, but I don't want anymore. HE can have HIS credit card and student loan debt. Anyway. I don't like thinking about HIM, it puts me in a bad mood. I want to be done already. Move on. I can't wait, but apparently I can.

Item number two. The sex life seems to be heating up. But do I want it to? Met a girls Saturday night. Made out with her all night on and off. Met another girl Saturday night. She was quiet and nice and I thought she liked me, but she keeps texting E. Huh, oh well. The first girl is horny and up front about it. I could have sex with her immediately. (See previous post)

Too hot to continue. I am falling asleep. Could be the heat, could be the vodka. Going to nap now.

No comments: