Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Never Know

Is the swelling, mounting breath-taking feeling in my gut excitement or anxiety? What a strange question to have to ask. I should know that answer, but lately the feelings have been one in the same. I wonder if it's a sixth sense feeling. (I do see dead people sometimes) Should I be looking out for signs?

I'm going to San Diego on Friday. I am going with E, J and hopefully KBl. KBl's dog is sick, so if she doesn't get better by then, KBl can't go. I could invite A, but I think I will just stick with the other two if KBl doesn't go. I will just make out alot with random people. That sounds alright, but I know the sex thing will come up and I am dreading it. (That reminds me, I touched boobs last night!! Ha!) I also almost got incarcerated. Not the smartest thing we have ever done, huh E? Unfortunately not the stupidest thing either. Anyway I am so looking forward to S.D. Beach, my girls, surfing, random hotties!!!!! I will also be really nice to J....or at least I will try! (Shoulder shrug and innocent smile.)

I have a date tomorrow or I did. I have to cancel. HE has something going on and since I am leaving on Friday night, I feel like I need to let him go. The only other thing I can think of is to go out later. I guess I will have to do that. Oh well. I will figure something out. I always do. I am going out with A who sort of scares me.She says WE alot. WE like me and her. Ummm... I guess I just need to play it by ear and see what happens. Couldn't be bad. She's really great.

No comments: