Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Unprovoked Attack

We'll get through this D. I understand that you are emotional right now. If you think I am not going through the same thoughts and questions as you, you are wrong. You have been gone all summer. I have relied on E for alot. Yes we are closer, but she cannot replace you, just as you could never replace her. I love you both so much and never would have thought there would be jealous animosity between you. You are there for me in ways I never knew a friend could be there. And I know you will still be that friend, even after this afternoon. I made a decision not to go to a water park. I had to be back on my side of town by 5. Not easy during rush hour. As for Monday, I had plans with E before I even knew you were coming home. You didn't even know when you were coming home until I was already in San Diego. Hanging up on me because you said all you wanted was a bit childish, hanging up on me three times was disrespectful. As far as having me all to yourself, we both know we need to plan that. No kids, no spouses, no V, no E! If you want to get fired up about E being with me alot of our hang out time, then I will bring up V. When is the last time you and I went out dancing alone? Never. V is always there. I don't complain. When was the last time we had a drink alone? A very long time. I don't complain. In the beginning, I got that it was easier for you to keep it up with V when I was around. I didn't complain. When I needed you alone, I told you. Most of the time it happened, but sometimes, I was disappointed to find V was coming. The thing is, I wasn't jealous, I never questioned our relationship. I love you and I know you are my friend, I know you have my heart. I feel like you are taking out the Scott thing on me. I have nothing to do with that. I have nothing to do with Soh or the fact that you want to keep hanging out with them after they repeatedly hurt you. I get that you are upset and I am here to listen, but not to be yelled at because you are upset about somebody else. Please talk to me when you are ready. I will be here.


12 am follow up
We are on the mend. I talked to you tonight. You and me babe. I love you!

No comments: