Friday, February 08, 2008

Sex. Pure. and. Simple.

I can't keep my mind off her.
I want to bed her.
I want to fuck her til Kingdom come.
I want to feel my fingers glide in out around.
The silky wetness.
I want to taste her on my tongue.
I want to press my hand against her hip.
I want to feel my body warm against hers.
I want to kiss her neck and lick her supple belly.
I want to bite her thighs and relish in the marks.
I want to feel her in between my legs, pushing slow hard fast.
Sucking, biting, clawing, breathing.
Heat and sweat.
Moans and screams.
She grabs the pillow in her teeth.
No need to quiet yourself my girl, I would whisper.
We move to the shower, hot water, hotter kisses.
The passion, the wetness.
My foot resting on the edge of the tub.
Fuck me, I breathe. Fuck me now.
She lingers before she thrusts.
That first ascension into me, reminders of pure intoxication.
She holds me up, strong hands on my low back.
I shiver, weak legs, cum thick as night.
Shudder, spasm, nibble, fight the urge to give in to delicious sleep.
Back in bed she straddles my hips, slow, deliberate pivot.
Cunt to cunt, eye to eye, one thought.
Each other's bliss.
She falls, back arched, cognizant, satisfied.
Her mouth wet, she licks her lips.
We fall into each other's arms, enraptured sleep.
Sound, rhythmic.

No comments: