Tuesday, February 03, 2009

logical love

how is it possible that i have known her for so little time and i can’t get her out of my brain. i mean the love isn’t even logical. we live in two different worlds. think about different things. know life differently. and want two lives seeming in contrast with one another. my smart brain tells me this break up is a good thing. my emo lame-o brain remembers all the laughs we had. all the longing looks. those perfect nights. her smell. her taste. smart brain says she’s gone for four months this year and up to nine months in a playing year. emo brain wants to be held and loved. emo brain wants to hear her laugh again. emo brain wants to talk about scary stuff with her some more. smart brain is screaming for me to just accept it. emo brain is (much to the dismay of smart brain and whole person) holding just a glimmer of hope she comes to her senses. smart brain’s not sure emo brain is going to forget her any time soon. emo brain might need to shut down for a long time. i might just be a little intoxicated. its all true. i miss her so much it’s stupid. my body is aching to feel her, sense her near me. my chest feel like it will explode. and my brain won’t go to sleep. fucking girls. fucking her. fucking sadness. why the hell didn’t I stop myself from loving her? I hate myself for loving someone who can't fully love me.

3 comments:

leaner said...

Without our emo brain, we would not be any fun at all. Our emo brains make us happy, because without emotion we can't even begin to enjoy life.

It does suck when the other person doesn't love you as much as you think they should, isn't able to give as much as you need.

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I'm there too. I figure it will pass eventually. I think there is a woman out there that will be better for me, you know, someone the rational and irrational me's can agree on. This one wasn't the one but crap sometimes it still hurts.

qifei2012 said...

Merely uses takes place brand spanking new elliptical exerciser fitness machine physical exercise session, you simply must at first be able to make use of it p90x. Using a great elliptical exercise machine 90 day workout will not be challenging by any means p90x workout. Showing up subsequently area which has an immobile mountain bike, elliptical exerciser machines have become quite simple 90 day workout.