Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My seven today

Sleeper- What Do I Do Now
Fionna Apple- Shadowboxer
Jejune-Greyscale
Coldplay- Fix You
Sugarland- Stay (especially the end)
Weezer- Undone
Nick Drake - Bryter Layer
Norah Jones- What Am I to You

So it's not the titles that matter, it's the content. Some I like for the end, some for the first line. If a random person, who didn't know these songs, read this, they might think I am so depressed I might kill myself at any moment. I might just, but not cuz I am sad now. I am fasting today, so tomorrow, I might think myself crazy for posting such nonsense. It makes sense to me now. My life is in chaos. I am drowning in self-doubt. I can tell myself all those things I tell others, but to me they are bullshit right now. Two weeks ago, things were spiraling and I didn't have a clue. I am so misguided and out of control. I am manic with the house. One moment I am in bed for three hours hysterical, the next I am on the roof trimming the china berry. On and on I go with no real end. I think it may be time to eat...

No comments: