Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is an email I just hit send on

I'm so....well let's say gorked, hebetudinous, somnolent... in case Mama Q suddenly gets myspace. Haha. I can't even remember why I wanted to message you in the first place....oh yeah. Mama Q was chatting with T's mom, V and LC. She told them it was hard making the decision to change jobs because if she ......................................................oh....haha......moved out, who would take care of J's kids. She told them that K (my baby...ish..) yells for her every morning. What the fuck? I might kick her newly capped tooth out. V of course stuck up for me. Mama Q needs to talk shit about me to someone who I don't hang out with, like...................................................................... ummmmm.................. well.......maybe, a bum. Yes, a bum. This is damn poetry...

Well I am pretty sure it might not be funny in the morning, but when I am reading it now, it's some funny shit. Trying to follow K's words, but they are coming out so slow.

No comments: