Sunday, April 15, 2007

This weekend was UN-FANTASTIC

so I shouldn't even write about it. FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I need to get myself under control. Seriously. Spent Saturday in the sun, drinking, freaking. I was definatly out of my element. (Not a huge partier.) And really insecure. My insecurity may have cost me. The vibe was fucked up! Last night was even worse. I learned a lesson. My own, don't ask. I went with an intoxicated driver against my better judgement. I actually gave in. I am usually really good at not giving in. FUCK!! I was a poor decision maker yesterday..... So I got really pissy after I got home today. I decided to go on a walk. I walked for 3.5 hours and covered 9 miles. Kick ass. I wanted to call my sister or K or even Mama Q for a ride after the first 5 miles, but I didn't. I feel so fucking accomplished. Nine miles!! I really needed to think, I guess. I forgot about my kick-ass burrito for breakfast. Shout out to the burrito maker who didn't have to give me all those extra veggies for free. Shit shit shit. Stupid fucker. I am sorry.

No comments: