Saturday, May 12, 2007

Why

everyday i wonder why you are in my life. why you haunt my thoughts. i wonder why i put up with your shit and come back for more. why do i let you hurt me over and over? at first I thought I knew why, but it's all different now. you are inconsistant and inconsiderate. you don't know a thing about my life, or so it seems. everyday i want to hear from you. at first, i wanted badly to contact you, but in time, i have realized you will call me when you need to. every broken plan, every un-thought-through word that comes from you slices my skin, opens up a new wound and a new wonder, makes me feel sick to be a part of this fragment of my life. why? why do you do it? why do i let you? why? i know you have no idea you are doing it. this is normal for you. i just wish i knew why.

No comments: