Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Posted without a title

I feel like when I have a good day my blog is shit. My writing lacks, my imagination is sleepy. By good day, I mean I almost lost it til I found a soda can and converted it into a pipe and took a 2:30 toke. That was two hours ago. I am still a little stoney and I have to go to work, which is always fun!! I talked to an old friend today and I feel very confident in my assessment of people. I choose amazing people to surround myself with. (Sometimes a bit challenging, too.) I can read most people well, even if I can't figure out the motivation behind their actions. Always one. I have laughed alot today. Yes, earlier happenings may have contributed to the giggles, but smiling and laughing are good no matter how they come about. Sometimes I wonder if I write for myself up here or for the 3 people who read this crap. I mean, am I being as honest and open as I should be, knowing my thoughts are up for judgements or questions? No. The answer is no. If I was, I would post all those "secret" blogs. No E, you can't read them. If we are going to know each other in 18 years, we will have to have something new to talk about. I am having a day where I feel like I can to anything. My life really isn't a trap, not even a road block. I can put the kids in the car and hit the road. I can move if I want to. I just have to plan a bit in advance. I have to write this down for a tomorrow when I am not feeling this way. Who knows, maybe if I always have a mid-day snack, everything would be perfect! I feel like singing. Oops, the MJ makes me think I can. Stopping this stupid blog now. Shit HE just walked in while I was blogging. Now HE's gonna search for it. Hide Hide Hide!!

No comments: