Friday, July 13, 2007

It's the bomber part of the jager bomber

that makes me stay up so late writing blogs in my panties and bra. (No worries, I ttok pictures to remember what a dumb ass I was.) I guess this may be the most honest you will get me. I kissed a chic tonight. It was a good kiss. She may not have been hot, but christ, e, were you one of those popular bitches i would never be freinds with in HS? I was helping a sista out. The girl was distraught. and a good kisser. Ok amybe not so honest and stupid. I just deleted my honesty. Why did you pull that shit with J? Warning honey. Don't like on the spot. As it turns out I was never friends with the cheer leaders either. Fancy that. My belly is so full of liquid that needs to come out, it's not funny. I had an awesome night. I loved my walk. Especially the part where I conversed with my dearly beloved. I will go dancing again with tranny (don't care what the Katrina...the hurricane, says,) again. She and I work well together. I mean dance. Ha. I am so tired and drunk that if the make out girl saw me, she would run. I was told I have amazing eyes. That was nice. people are nice. Despite the fucking drama, I love lesbians. Women. A was great. She smiled at me the minute I walked into the Cash. I knew she liked me. Then she followd me to E Lounge. Ha. I must be onto something. Why does having kids make me feel ashamed? Maybe it's the married part. I don't really care. There will only be one now. Only one. No matter how many I kiss. Only one. You can't judge a book by it's cover. A little fluff never hurt a cool girl. I am fucked up. Shit. When I read this in the morning will I take it down immediatly? I should, but I know I will wait til KR reads it. Girl, stop being ...de ja vou.... depressed. You will find a job in no time. We all know you are qualified for so much more that you apply. Don't worry....good thing typing doesn't slur. I am really worried about my car. I should have told the barkeep I was leaving it. Shit Miss Mary, I ain't the only one who don't got nk root. I'm a sissy. Movie line, but NOT!!!! There is a roach somewhere behind me. i hear it clicking, but my belly ois too big to move, Shit...... Signing off. I love you.

No comments: