Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wishes are pointless

Definition of wish is as follows: to desire; long; yearn. None of these synonyms does this word justice. To wish is so much more. Whole hopes go into a wish. And yet most wishes stop at the spoken word. Wishes can't be controlled. I wish there were no pineapple in my trail mix. That's not going to change a damn thing. I wish to be happy. Well I will have to make myself that way. The whole concept of wish needs be redefined. A wish is a yearning you will do nothing about and hope it comes true. It's pointless to waste your breath or your time wishing. I will no longer have wishes. Just goals. I will use the word WISH sparingly. Do I no longer believe in magic? I don't want to be a grown up. Is there magic still left in this world? Children are growning so fast. Even my no TV or media kids are so much more street smart than I was at thier age. I have definatly helped make them that way. (I just asked B out, right now. Just thought I would document that!) I have always talked to them like gro

No comments: