Monday, August 06, 2007

E

Just posting some love for my girl E. H-bomb is a asshole. You deserve way more than that. Don't settle until you find the person who is meant to be with you forever. And not her, cuz I don't think I can hear about it forever! Haha! You and I have an amazing friendship and sometimes beyond. Some days I don't understand why the universe brought you to me and some days I am grateful beyond belief. Don't ask me why. You will have a piece of my heart until it beats no longer. I have said things to you that I had never said out loud before and you didn't judge me. You have taught me things I would never have learned alone. You have brought me to tears more than once, you gave me back things I thought I had lost forever. You also piss me off the most of any of my friends! You always keep me on my toes, that's for damn sure! You are the BD to my SM and always will be! I love you, mama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the universe brought the two of you to eachother so that the two of you could bring me drugs

InMyHead said...

Oh my god KR!!!! I almost peed my pants! I can't do drugs til after my drug test!!! Hahaha!!! <3