Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Feelings...like the blah blah blah blah blah....

I feel so happy tonight. My job is easy. I am well liked by those I care about and I aced my math quiz. I am at the right moment in my life. I am doing what I was meant to do. I am interacting with exactly the right people. Time is short, but perfectly in sync with my whimsy. I am...on top of MY world!!! I am energized and exhausted! I am harmonious. Who knows how long this will last, but I know when I am here and eventually, I will know how to get back every time I stray. A big shout-out to my friends E and KR for helping me with the kids and having to see HIM everyday. No worries, tomorrow, I pick up the kiddos!!!! I love you all so much and I want the world to know!!!!!! Okay, to much enthusiasm. I like ism's BTW. I should do a blog of ism's? Anybody up for and ism jam session? <3

No comments: