Sunday, September 23, 2007

i forgot about this til now

So I went out with and active-duty-for-3-more-days marine last night. She was fucking fabulous. I had only chatted with her briefly over email and text, so when I went to pick her up, I was surprised that neither off us missed a beat. It was like we were old buddies. I took her to a hockey game. When the national anthem started, I stood. I felt really wrong about that. I don't usually stand for the NA, but I felt like if I didn't it would cause conflict. So I stood. I averted my eyes from the flag. That's weird. Like the flag is the boogie man, but I felt so compromised that if I looked at the flag, I would become part of the masses. I don't think she noticed me fidgeting. That's it.

3 comments:

Mrs. Resendiz de Perez said...

that sounds like a post secret card.

Mrs. Resendiz de Perez said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Resendiz de Perez said...

http://www.andkon.com/arcade/adventureaction/emogotchi2/