Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hello Today!! What a strange week it's been. E's been out of town, it seems like forever. I guess we will start with Thursday. Cherry Bomb! My sister EM came into town Thursday evening while I was at school. I picked her and JLB up and we went to the Cash. The line was really long there, so we changed plans and went to Vibe to kill time before Cherry Bomb. There is this amazing looking butch bartender at Vibe. I made sure to order all my drinks from her. We drank and danced, then left and went to CB. CB was very fun. I made out with Orange Face's girlfriend!!! That was the highlight of night. The kissing was alright, but the fact that I found out later who it was made the whole thing that much better. After that little tryst, I hung out with my friends and looked around for E'sK and realized that she hadn't been in the whole time. I asked E where she was and the answer was in her car. I found out later that she couldn't pay the cover, so she didn't go in. Also, E wanted to make out with JLB, so having E'sK in there would not have been conducive. (The next morning E and E'sK jetted off to SF and somehow I got wrangled into taking them to the airport.) E and E'sK left and we went back to Vibe so JLB could see FA; see, suck face, whatever. In the meantime, I was stupid drunk and I had started drinking water . I couldn't believe it when it happened, but the ALB bartender started hitting on me. She asked my name and we held the shake for a while. We'll just call her Butch Bartender S, or BBS. I was so stupid drunk, I told her she was hot and asked her if she gets that alot. I was surprised to hear her so no. Hmmmmm... Well then, can I kiss you? Wow, holy drunk and stupid. To which she responded laughing, not at me, no. She asked when I would be in again and I told her that I would be back Saturday for Boycott. She has a beautiful smile. I went back Saturday and finally at 15 til 2, I asked for her number. She gave it to me and I have called, left message but no return call. Well, I guess I am not so sure how sexy persistence really is. She works at the bar all day and night, so I feel like the ball's in her court, but I really want to talk to her, you know? See what she's like. Anyway, I took the kids to Rainbows Fest on Sunday with JLB and her two girls. Kids are a chic and fag magnet. At a certain booth, I caught a young lady's eye. Really cute girl, who later recognized my kids. We had a mini convo about how dating mom's is easier for me because mom's get the intricacies of being a mom. She tells me that I was wrong and that others get it too. I asked her if she get's it. Yes. Somehow convo moved to my diet and and JLB says too bad there is no good place to get a vegan pizza. I say, no there are a few, but I like Eddies in Tempe. KTJ, that's her name, asks where it is and I tell her it's by Pita Jungle. I've never been to PJ. Well then, I say, there are two placed I need to take you. JLB remarks that I am smooth, I deny hitting on KTJ. They both disagree, so I ask KTJ if it's ok, she says yes, so I ask her if I can call her. She says yes. Yesterday, we talked for 45 minutes then texted non-stop for 5 hours, then talked for another hour. The texting ended and talking started when she asked if I was still married and guessed I wasn't. I could have lied. But then again, I couldn't. the reaction was what I expected. I wish to be divorced and figure out all the stupid shit like custody and house selling later. I just want to be undone from this tie. I fucking hate it. GO WITH YOUR GUT! my gut told me over and over not to marry, that we would have a life without this ring and paper, but I still did it. NEVER OVERRIDE YOUR GUT!!! So i guess I need to wait and see where all this goes. It was a good confidence boost none the less.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Funny to read this all now. Feels like a lifetime ago. Much easier to read now than the first time I tried, I finally get who all the initals stand for :)