Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Fucking Hate Pretentious AZ Bitches

What is up with girls in Az? There are some really cool chics, but mostly dumb assholes. I didn't want to fuck. Jesus Christ I didn't even want her number. I just wanted to dance, motherfucker. Just shake my groove thing. But newsboi bitch couldn't even say no. I didn't really even want to dance with her. Just wanted to get JLB a little sumpin sumpin. But shit, yo. You think I just asked her to have my finger in her butt. God Damn. I mean, it was a dance, I didn't even like the song. Her shit do stink, prolly worse than mine. KTJ just rocks. JLB rocks too. I totally rock. E woulda rocked if she weren't so lame tonight. Did I mention I like vicaden? BS was in a shitty mood again. But she was really hot and I almost forgot she's one of them. Stuck up fuckheads. Fuckin' bitches. Geez.Suck it AZ motherfuckers. Eat twat, but not mine, cuz honestly, it's too tasty to be wasted in your mouth. I'm feelin' done now. Better. A little. Fuckin' whores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how do you really feel, j?