Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This Jealousy

So I'm seeing this girl, KTJ and there seems to be a little jealousy that is coming from two people in particular. It comes across as negative words and thoughts and at times anger and frustration. It makes me feel sad, confused and a little resentful. I have listened to and watched both of you with your exploits. I have been happy for you. I have given my ear and my shouder when you needed it, but now that the roles are reversed, you both are not there for me. Say something kind. I feel happy when I am with her. She has her demons, just as I do and you do. I admit, I feel a little sad when I feel left out because either of you is spending time with someone else, but I don't think I have ever been catty (except with a certain OF) and in somecases just mean. Let me know if I have. Please be happy for me. She makes me feel so comfortable. She is affectionate, openmided, strong, willing to let me be vulnerable sometimes, as well as let me take care of her. She doesn't make fun of me if I wear a goofy outfit. Conversation is easy and flowing. We laugh together...alot. On the otherhand, we can have a serious debate and not get mad at eachothers opinion. She's not afraid of the public opinion, a quality I admire. I'm scared as hell of this girl. Scared that she doesn't feel the same about me, even if she has told me she does. Scared that I will let myself fall and get hurt when I crash. I am trying hard to take this for what is in the present. I am not looking positive toward the future because I don't want to get my hopes up, but I need to start looking at tomorrow and projecting many blessed things happening. I promise you, my dear friends, that I will not forget the lovely women who hold me up daily. I love you all very mch and I will readjust my time to fit everything in, but without overextending myself.

No comments: