Monday, October 22, 2007

TJK

Will I let myself go? Can i let her in? Can I risk the pain and gamble the happiness? What if this is real? What if it's not? What if the other is who I am supposed to be with and the emotions we juggle are real? Always looming in the back. Always there. I have a lot of deep down what-if's that i have to let go of. But i guess for progression sake, I have to deal with those fears sooner or later. But I think I have found someone who allows me to truly be me. No judgement, no condescension, no facade. There she is in all her clippered fur glory, living peacefully under the radar. Finding beauty in so much. Working hard for her life. Sleeping peacefully in udder darkness. Please let me feel life again. At any cost.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Remember sister, good gets better. You see the good in her, she sees the good in you. From where I'm standing - it's a beautiful thing. Every choice you make is a worthwhile choice - even the choice to let go and see where the universe takes you. Open your heart - yes, potential for hurt exists, but the brilliance on the other side is worth it all.