Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Here Goes Nothing

Tonight is New Years Eve. I am going out with her and her parents. Which means I am meeting them for the first time. I am so nervous. Everyone keeps telling me to be myself. Problem is she's not out to her parents. They know, but she's not officially told them , so no hand holding and NO kissing!!! They'll like me, but will they like me as their daughters girlfriend? I feel like I am going to toss my cookies. I'm excited and nervous and happy and scared. She'll be here in an hour and a half. i wonder if they are nervous to meet me? Knowing I am having sex with their little girl. Even if it's unconfirmed. This is called nervous rambling. My fingers re even shaking like my voice would be if I was talking this out. Wish me luck! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow....interesting blog. Be sure to fill in your readers to the outcome...