Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Today

I am so much more sad today than last night. She texted last night just to make sure I got home safe. It was a nice enough text. It took me a while to text back because I couldn't think of what to write. I'm home seemed too short and mad and anything else seemed like I was justifying my position. I settled on telling her that I know what it's like to have your world rocked.

I texted today to tell her I hoped she had a good lunch date. Hours later I got one back. Now it's 615 in the evening, almost 24 hours since the fight and I am so sad. I just want to hear from her. I called and left a message, but haven't heard back. I fucking hate this time between a fight and a make up. I'm on edge and it doesn't help that the little ones mirror my mood.

I'm just sad. Why do fights always have to be about stupid shit? When will it all be better?

Sadly,

me

UPDATE: She finally texted and said she needed space tonight. I was already drunk and baking cupcakes by then. I fucking miss my gf. I really love that girl.

No comments: